Monday, November 10, 2008

2008 US Señor Open in Colorado Springs


I competed in my first pixie stage race last Sunday. It was pretty much entirely stupid and hilarious. I had two 58 second runs back to back in the P3, my first times under one minute. Congrats to George for the overall win.

Stages:
Half Course PMX
Full Course PMX
2 Lap Pixie Helltrack
Pixie Super D(rink)
P3 Gravity Enduro

Pictures. Drinking is difficult after scrambling out of a steep ravine. Frame modifications to Peppermint Swirl can be seen in the header image.

In other news, I got to ride Blacksheep's yard'r at the RMBS last weekend. Much like driving a Cadillac, both in length and steering response.

I have been fortunate to continue on the pump track path to mountain bike domination recently. I am not there yet (maybe Brian just likes to take naps in that position), but getting better with every session. Eric and I believe that a new dizzydrome record may have been set.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sweet!


leelikesbikes.com